Is there a pill to stop facial hair growth?
Medications that suppress androgens may be used in combination with birth control pills. Spironolactone (Aldactone®) is a diuretic, or “water pill,” that is normally used as a blood pressure medication but can also be used at lower doses for hirsutism. It blocks the effects of androgens and reduces hair growth.
How does Vaseline remove facial hair?
- First in a mixing bowl take 1 table spoon of gram flour.
- In this add half table spoon of turmeric powder.
- Now in this add 3 table spoons of milk and mix it well. Consistency should be medium neither too thick or runny.
- Finally add half tea spoon of vaseline in this and mix it well.
How do you get rid of facial hair without shaving or waxing?
5 home remedies to get rid of facial hair
- Sugar and Lemon Juice. All you need to do is mix two tablespoons of sugar and lemon juice, along with 8-9 tablespoons of water. …
- Lemon and Honey. This is another method to replace waxing. …
- Oatmeal and Banana. This method is quite handy. …
- Potato and Lentil. …
- Egg White and Cornstarch.
How can I reverse hirsutism naturally?
These nutritional tips may help women stay at a good weight, which may help lower androgens in the body:
- Eat antioxidant foods, including fruits (such as blueberries, cherries, and tomatoes) and vegetables (such as squash and bell peppers).
- Avoid refined foods, such as white breads, pastas, and especially sugar.