Is ceramic or titanium better for 4C hair?
According to Kimble, both ceramic and titanium plates will work for natural hair, but which one is best depends on your individual texture. Ceramic is best for swapping between straight and curly styles, she says, while those with kinkier coils or hair that’s harder to straighten will benefit from titanium plates.
Which flat iron is good for 4C hair?
2. Conair INFINITIPRO Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron — Best Flat Iron for 4C Hair. Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron: With 30 heat settings, extra long floating plates and advanced ceramic technology that evenly heats up to 455°F without…
What type of flat iron is best for coarse hair?
For those looking to flat iron thick and coarse hair, we recommend opting for titanium flat irons. Titanium flat irons heat up faster than ceramic flat iron alternatives as they hold heat at a consistent temperature.
How hot should flat iron be for 4C hair?
The optimal temperature for flat ironing your natural hair is the range up to 150°C (302°F). The fact is that you’ll need to sacrifice your hair’s moisture to make it straight. If your hair doesn’t go straight after a while, please don’t continue to turn up the heat.
What type of flat iron is least damaging?
6 Flat Irons That Won’t Damage Your Hair
- INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR Tourmaline Ceramic 1-Inch Flat Iron. …
- HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron. …
- HTG Professional 1-Inch Infrared Flat Iron. …
- Mixcolor Professional Ceramic Tourmaline 2-in-1 Flat Iron. …
- SAMSARA 1-Inch Anti-Static Mini Flat Iron.
Is titanium better for coarse hair?
However, its power and heat are only beneficial for girls with thick, coarse and stubborn hair types that need high temperatures for a proper straighten. … Otherwise, the Titanium is a better choice for those with long, thick, stubborn hair. You also may consider the comfort and ease of use.