How often should you hydrate 4C hair?
We recommend moisturizing 4C hair (often called kinky coily hair) at least once every two days because coily hair is the most fragile curl type and requires more gentle care than other types of hair.
Should you moisturize 4C hair everyday?
Even if you have low porosity hair, 4C curly hair needs to be kept moisturized. … Oils like coconut oil and olive oil, and creams like Shea butter are also effective at sealing moisture in your hair. And if you wear a protective style, don’t forget to moisturize regularly!
Is oil good for 4C hair?
As we all know, natural hair and oil are pretty much the perfect match. When it comes to Type 4 hair, particularly 4c, this match becomes especially important. Oil can be used for a multitude of purposes for natural hair, including: Prepooing.
How can I make my 4C hair grow faster?
How to Grow 4c Hair
- #1 Moisturize, Moisturize, and Then Moisturize Some More.
- #2 Skip the Unnatural Stuff.
- #3 Nourish Your Scalp with Vitamin-Rich Food.
- #4 Go Easy on Heat Styling.
- #5 Use Protective Products and Styles.
- #6 Get a Trim.
- #7 Care for Your Scalp.
- Trust MIELLE on Your 4c Hair Growth Journey.